Wednesday, November 09, 2005

wristwarmers completed!

I finished the wristwarmers over the past weekend. My grandma likes them and asked me to make a pair for her, too. I don't think this is a good picture of them. Also, it's kind of a funny view of my hands. My older boy was in his bunk bed so he's taking the picture looking down at me while I hold my hands up. I was too tired to bring the camera out, take the picture, and load it onto my computer so I just had him use my camera phone. Resolution's not as high. But it's done so you get the picture, excuse the pun :)




I finally got the courage to cast on for clapotis! It's not as scary/hard as I thought it would be, but I did a lot of research beforehand on techniques and types of yarn. I looked up some helpful video tutorials on how to do a kfb or pfb and other techniques. I'm using Lorna's Laces, shepherd sport, color 70. I just completed 8 rows, so once I've made more progress I'll post pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home