Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!
Originally uploaded by purlyshells
We spent a cozy new year's eve at home. We got the fireplace going and watched "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and "Survivor Man" until about 11:30 haha. Then we counted down the new year with Dick Clark.

The little one didn't quite make it and fell asleep in my arms at 11:30pm. My oldest boy and I gave each other a hug and kiss at midnight and then we went looking for daddy. He went to wash up around 11 and we didn't hear another peep out of him! We found him taking a snooze on the bed so we piled on him and gave him a kiss too.

They say whatever you do on new year's eve is a sign for the year to come. If that's true, I don't mind spending more quiet times at home with my family!

Happy New Year and all the best for 2009...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home