Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hollywood Knits Style

I was at the bookstore the other day and found a knitting book called "Hollywood Knits Style".


It has some really nice patterns--I especially like this one sweater with zippers in the sleeves and a zipper in the bottom front. The front zipper makes the sweater look like a tunic when it's open. I think the book has some great patterns, but I read some mixed reviews. Some of the downsides include the fact that the designer only uses her exclusive line of yarns with no recommendations on what you can substitute. Does anyone have this book already? I'd love to hear any feedback/comments before I go ahead and buy it...

Evan is getting so good at guitar! He's been taking lessons over a year now. He just learned the Green Day song "Time of Your Life (aka Good Riddance)", and his teacher wants him to start on this Bob Marley song called "Redemption". He's a little rock star in the making :) Here he is doing his daily 1.5 hour practice.

1 Comments:

At 1/14/2005 5:46 AM, Blogger Brewgal said...

Great blog! I love the photos.

Brewgal
lincolnknits.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home