Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My friend Lisa invited me over for lunch today. We had yummy spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, and a McDonald's ice cream cone for dessert!

No knitting done today...but I got a lot of other things done! I just put the diaper genie together a few minutes ago, and I packed my overnight bag and the baby's going home outfit the other day. I keep thinking the baby's going to come sooner than later but he's still not here. I've been having a hard time sleeping the last couple weeks. I get up at least 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom and then I can't fall back asleep. If I do fall asleep, either my coughing or a painful Braxton Hicks contraction wakes me, or my hip starts to ache from lying on one side too long. I wake up because it's hard to shift positions with this big 'ol belly. Okay, I'm glad I got that out of my system...I guess I'm just ready to have the baby already! Kurt and I are both as ready as we're ever going to be :) We got the stroller/carseat a couple weekends ago, and I washed and folded all the baby clothes weeks ago. The bassinet just needs to be put together. I even have a pack of diapers already. I don't think there's much else to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home