Friday, August 18, 2006

It's been awhile...

Needless to say, it's been a long time since I've written. Our family experienced an unexpected loss that we're still recovering from. I haven't had the time or energy to write about anything since then.

This past week I took off from work to spend time with my two boys. I thought it would be nice to hang out together before summer vacation is officially over. When the week started, we made this list of "chores" and "fun things" that we wanted to accomplish. Didn't make too much progress on that list haha, but I think it was still a great week together. We played a lot, took a few walks, and relaxed. School starts soon for my older one. The summer went by so fast. We made some great memories...we had a great time visiting our friends in Vegas, our older boy competed in his first Junior-Parent Golf Tournament (!), and the baby learned some new words ("flower", "bee", "no", and "boo-boo"). Here's a snapshot of our son and our friends' son at the lake:




I started a new crochet project. When I have enough squares, I'll join them together to make a scarf. The pattern is called Willow on page 106 from the book 200 Crochet blocks by Jan Eaton.



The little one wanted to show you a close-up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home