Wednesday, September 26, 2007

goodies in the mail & completed projects

I love getting packages in the mail...especially when it's fabric from superbuzzy.com and my very own Gocco! I really like the pear fabric now that I see it in person. I wish I had ordered more. I am thinking of making an apron for a friend's daughter with either the pear or the lemon/citrus fabric, and a crayon roll for my youngest son with the car fabric. The possibilities are endless.

I ordered the Gocco from etsy seller alittlegoodness. I've been looking for one for the past year. Gocco printers are hard to come by because they've discontinued making them here. You can only get them from Japan. You can find out more about Gocco, where you can get them, and other Gocco-related resources here: http://www.savegocco.com/



This weekend I did a little bit of sewing. I made 2 art pencil rolls and a crayon roll for my etsy shop :)



And here's a picture of the bag I made for my sister's birthday!



You can view more of my sewing pics on flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home